Time: Mon Aug 04 15:37:22 1997
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 15:30:50 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLS: NSA/Hitachi Web Site Feedback (fwd)

Dear Clients,

Here is the response we got this
afternoon from the folks at NSA/Hitachi,
makers of the fabulous new 19-inch
SuperScan Elite 751.  For a product
review, which you can reach via the
Internet, go to URL:

  http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/features/jit/hitachi/hitachi.htm

Thanks also to NSA for faxing another
great review which appeared in Imaging
Magazine for June 1997.

/s/ Paul Mitchell, Founder
Supreme Law Firm, Supreme Law School
http://www.supremelaw.com

p.s.  I have no financial interest
in this product or this company.

copy:  NSA/Hitachi Web Site Feedback

Dear NSA/Hitachi:

Would you please contact my hardware supplier --
Corbin Smith at Computers Plus in Tucson, Arizona,
to provide him with dealer information?

Corbin Smith:
tel: (520) 326-5900;  fax: (520) 326-0748

Many thanks!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>From: NSA <nsah@shore.net>
>To: "'supremelaw@ibm.net'" [address in toolbar]
>Subject: RE: NSA/Hitachi Web Site Feedback
>Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 16:14:07 -0400
>
>We will fax you information on the Elite 751.  We recommend Matrox video
cards with our monitors but practically any video cards will work provided
the it supports the capabilities of the monitor.  For more information
about Matrox cards you can call them at 800-361-1408.

>Regards,
>Hitachi/NSA
>www.nsa-hitachi.com

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU