Time: Tue Aug 05 11:10:48 1997
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA01433;
	Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:07:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 10:07:00 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Serious Economic Proposal: abolish federal income taxes
  (fwd)

>From: biophilos@flinet.com
>Subject: Re: Serious Economic Proposal: abolish federal income taxes
<snip>

>I second the motion.
>Somewhere's along the line if this great Nation of Promise is to survive,
and to benefit its citizens with continued existence, than the  extortion
of the wealth of the United States needs to be stopped, and re-directed to
where it should be, away from the international gangsters , and to the
people of the United States. The IRS , is just a front organization, its
interests are in perpetuating itself, and collecting the tithe for the
Plusiocratic Oligarchy, which currently is in power world wide , and runs
the puppet show from behind the curtains of deceit, and camouflage.
>The Idea of people contributing part of their wealth towards the common
welfare, to take care of the necessities of mutual government and community
existence,  is not in itself revolting. What is , is the fact of what it
has become and what it is used for. Along with abolishing, I would suggest,
 instituting a voluntary program  of giving , sort of what is going on with
the churches,and  non-profit orgs. If they don't perform, then no donations.
> Since the gov't has taken for granted, that the money keeps coming
despite the fact that they are mis-using the public wealth, then it ought
to be stopped by the people, and reconstructed to reflect it's true purpose
for which people have agreed to it. Of course any real effort is
immediately met with intimidations, and threat, unjust treatment, and
kangaroo courts, set up to strike fear in those who will not comply with
the extortionists. This is the way smooth gangsters would run a nation, not
men or women of integrity, and honor. This is called a free country?
>Anyway,  if I might forward an analogy , the Parasite even in nature
creates the conditions so that it can continue to suck the life juices out
of its host.  The same holds true for this tax system which has installed
itself. It has invaded its host under disguise, creating chaos, and
disorder, and passed itself thru the defense mechanisms, by proporting to
be something else,  and then once locked on, uses the energies of its host
to increase its sphere of power and control. As with some dis-eases the
host,  when becoming aware of the influence and invasion of the parasite
must adopt  , drastic measure to save its health, and body from destruction.
>The idea of forced taxation upon the people in my opinion is pernicious
and counter productive when it is handled by people whose primary purposes
is not intended to make the nation prosper but on the contrary to suck it
dry to the point of exhaustion. It would be better , I believe , therefore,
if Taxation were as Mr Mitchell maintains, abolished, and in its place ,
instead of a  vortex of parasitic entities robbing people of the power to
initiate projects , that in  co-operative union,  accumulate and form a
force and power for the improvement and advance of a nation, they replace
it with something of a voluntary, or incentive nature, or just and fair
activity that thru the right use of the public wealth brings about
conditions of prosperity for as many as possible , without sacrificing
personal accomplishments, and individual sacred rights .
>Taxation to me is a KEY ISSUE , and as always is avoided during the mock
elections, with convenient silence from the people who call themselves your
representatives. Good , Fair, and Just taxation helps a nation to thrive
and prosper, but the opposite is true when taxation is just a structure to
support extortion.

>At 05:29 AM 8/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Charles et al.,
>>
>>I am working up a major announcement
>>concerning the money laundry which
>>the IRS is running in Puerto Rico,
>>via Trust #62.  For details, consult
>>"The Cooper File" at URL:
>>
>>  http://www.supremelaw.com
>>
>>Reagan's Grace Commission found that the
>>taxes they collect do NOT pay for ANY
>>government services.  The money is
>>being used to service debt, and pay
>>income transfer payments.  So, the
>>obvious policy, which should be getting
>>some careful analysis, is this:  if we
>>abolish the federal income tax, would
>>it be wise to replace it with something
>>else, or not replace it, in light of
>>the Grace Commission's findings?
>>
>>I argue that we should NOT replace it,
>>on the theory that all that money is
>>really leaving the country, via Trust #62
>>in Puerto Rico and, if we abolish the
>>federal income tax, all that money
>>is going to stay in the country, rather
>>than line the pockets of foreign banks
>>like the IMF, bribe judges, and build tank
>>factories like the Kama River project.
>>
>>So, I will cushion this "shocking" idea
>>with a proposal to "experiment" for one
>>year with the abolition of the federal
>>income tax.  If my theory is correct,
>>there will be an economic renaissance,
>>the likes of which we have never seen
>>in this country.
>>
>>What are your thoughts, if any?
>>

>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>>http:/www.supremelaw.com
>>
>>copy:  Supreme Law School
>>
>>p.s.  Thanks for the message below!
>>

>>At 06:32 PM 8/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>>        First let me offer my congratulations to Mike McKeever for his
>>>superb Web site (below).  It is beautifully organized, clear and concise,
>>>with every component precisely where it ought to be and expressed with
>>>impressive clarity.
>>>
>>>        But that's just the beginning.  This site is grounded in a premise
>>>that, alas, is nearly unique on the Internet, at least in my experience:
 It
>>>is addressed to the economic POLICIES of the world's countries--and in a
>>>straight-forward empirical matter, uncluttered by (overt) ideological
>>>argument.  Its central objective, Mike says with refreshing brevity, is
"the
>>>betterment of mankind through the promotion of sound economic policies."
>>>Precisely.
>>>
>>>        His question for each of the world's 200 countries is direct:  Do
>>>you have in place a set of "sound economic policies"?   He lists 33 of them
>>>and, in some 6 pages, crisply defines them all.  Examples:  Freedom of
>>>speech--a fair and effective police force--good education for
all--effective
>>>communication and transportation systems-- honest government--common
>>>laws--private property--high wage policies--promotion of
>>>entrepreneurship--honest and effective management of monetary and fiscal
>>>policy.  (Only one of his 33 policy recommendations strike me as
>>>controversial:  "Countries that encourage high wages have larger domestic
>>>markets.  Obviously, countries with high wage policies must protect
domestic
>>>workers from low wage foreign competition or the positive effects of the
>>>high wage policies will be destroyed.")  The overall thrust of his policy
>>>criteria are--educate your citizens, build a sound infrastructure (roads,
>>>phones), enforce the rule of law, get rid of corruption, and otherwise
>>>encourage citizen initiatives in advancing their own "betterment."  Well
>>done.
>>>
>>>        Using these 33 policy criteria, students (some of whom are
native to
>>>the country in question) have written brief papers evaluating a number of
>>>nations, including Russia, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, and
Turkey.
>>>I've read only one of these so far (Russia, a particular interest of mine)
>>>but will be reading the rest with great interest.  The concept--encouraging
>>>students to study the world's 200 countries in terms of their economic
>>>POLICIES--strikes me as a brilliant one, an approach that I hope will
become
>>>common on the Net.
>>>
>>>        Mike invites suggestions and I have 2.  First, I'd like to see an
>>>addition to his criteria that would evaluate the relative "success" (or
lack
>>>of it) of the countries in question.  What's the current GDP (properly
>>>adjusted)?  What's the present growth rate (and long term growth
>>>trajectory)?  Where does this country stand at the moment in terms of human
>>>prosperity and how is it doing in terms of "bettering" itself?
>>>
>>>        Second, as I've mentioned here before, I have a feeling that a key
>>>ingredient in a nation's continuing poverty is the extent to which it is
>>>monopolized.  South Africa, as I noted earlier, reportedly has 5
>>>corporations that account for some 80% of its national income.  In Haiti, a
>>>dozen or so families reportedly own virtually everything worth owning.  Why
>>>not include here, as another measure of a country's dedication to human
>>>betterment, its relative equality/inequality in the distribution of its
>>>wealth (land and other productive assets) and income?  Good students, by
>>>mining the statistical and business publications of each nation, could
>>>obviously get an excellent sense of where it stands on the "concentration"
>>>of wealth/income scale, a la South Africa and Haiti.
>>>
>>>        Again, my congratulations to Mike McKeever.
>>>
>>>        Charles Mueller, Editor
>>>        ANTITRUST LAW & ECONOMICS REVIEW
>>>        http://webpages.metrolink.net/~cmueller
>>>
>>>                                             ************************

>>========================================================================
>>Paul Andrew Mitchell                 : Counselor at Law, federal witness
>>B.A., Political Science, UCLA;  M.S., Public Administration, U.C. Irvine
>>
>>tel:     (520) 320-1514: machine; fax: (520) 320-1256: 24-hour/day-night
>>email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
>>website: http://www.supremelaw.com   : visit the Supreme Law Library now
>>ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776 : this is free speech,  at its best
>>             Tucson, Arizona state   : state zone,  not the federal zone
>>             Postal Zone 85719/tdc   : USPS delays first class  w/o this
>>
>>As agents of the Most High, we came here to establish justice.  We shall
>>not leave, until our mission is accomplished and justice reigns eternal.
>>[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]
>>

>The true philosopher should
>pay homage to the gods of all nations, becoming "a priest of the entire
universe." Proclus ,circa 400A.D.