Time: Thu Aug 07 08:06:07 1997
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA23856;
	Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:28:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 07:27:18 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: 14th amendment, CEASE AND DESIST enforcing

I don't particularly appreciate the ad hominem
nature of this post, because such argumentation
is generally considered to be inferior, in all
respects.

However, I do encourage everyone who reads this
to get your own copy of Dyett v. Turner, and
begin reading where "General Lee had surrendered ...."
We have an electronic version, available upon
polite request.

This case is the Utah Supreme Court speaking.  Perhaps
the personal invectives here should be directed
at them, because they wrote the Dyett decision,
based on material which Judge Lander Perez assembled
for a lengthy entry in the Congressional Record,
circa 1967, sponsored by the Louisiana delegation
to Congress.

I didn't write it, but I do happen to agree with it --
every bit of it.

Caveat lector!

So, be very careful when you read what follows:
someone is putting words in my mouth, once again.
This is also considered very poor form.