Time: Wed Oct 01 09:53:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA03893;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:35:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA17727;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:24:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 09:23:43 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: What's all the Nick craziness?
Cc: snetnews@world.std.com

Mike,

FYI: a grand jury indictment was defeated in the
New Life case, but that client turned out to be
perpetrating a fraud, by means of a fictitious trustee
who had allegedly "appointed" me to the office of
Vice President for Legal Affairs.  I have filed
Petitions with 2 bankruptcy courts, to lift the
automatic stay on this client's 2 bankruptcy cases.
There is much more to this fictitious trustee
in the New Life cases.

I have also sued his accountant, who flatly
embezzled $3,000 from me last year.  The docket
number of that civil case can be provided to you,
upon request. For a small donation, I can assemble
the website documents which have been filed in
the embezzlement case, to save you the money
you would need to spend to obtain certified
copies from the Clerk of that court.  Some of the
key pleadings from this case are incorporated
in Gilbertson's appeal to the 8th Circuit in St. Louis,
and these are available free from the Supreme Law
Library (http://supremelaw.com).

Broderick turned out to be perpetrating a fraud --
by means of bogus commercial liens, allegedly
filed in the "U S CRIMINAL COURT" [sic].  There
is no such court.  Schweitzer is claiming to have
perfected commercial liens on the basis of "true
bills" [sic], to which accused government agents
fell silent.  The Oath of Office is not a competent
waiver of the Right to remain silent in the
face of criminal charges.  Together, Schweitzer
and Broderick have stiffed me for more than
$20,000 in legal fees.  This is theft of
professional services.  Their associates also
committed mail fraud against me.

Much of this work is now documented in the
Supreme Law Library. Please help yourself,
but please also do not make the mistake of
selective reading;  on the contrary, be sure
to read EVERYTHING, before coming to any
firm conclusions.  The two cases of interest
are People v. United States, and In Re Grand Jury
Subpoena Served on New Life Health Center Company.

We are not far from putting Mr. Nick under
surveillance.  He is obviously intent on attacking,
and further obstructing, our work here.  I cannot
tell you any more about this, at the present time.

If you want more information on the child kidnapping ring,
get yourself a copy of the book entitled "The Franklin Cover-Up".
I was briefly involved with the defendant in State v. Taylor
here in Tucson, last year.  This case was the tip of the
iceberg which has now reared its very ugly head.  Certain
Arizona officials, who shall remain unnamed, are now
obstructing my access to federal and state grand juries,
despite my formal written requests to testify.  You will
see in the Grand Jury case that we formally demanded
an opportunity to address that grand jury, concerning
the mountain of evidence which was mailed to them,
but they never received any of that mail!  It is
essential that you know WHY that grand jury never
received any of that mail!!

As for legal scholars who agree with me, I am merely
citing the key decisions of Chief Justice John
Marshall, particularly in American Insurance v.
356 Bales of Cotton.  Justice Kennedy used the
term "federal zone" in his concurring opinion
in U.S. v. Lopez (1995).  Mr. Nick is evidently
ignorant of this decision, and Kennedy's concurring
opinion.  Read it for yourself!  John Marshall is
considered by many to be one of THE most brilliant
Chief Justices we have ever had.  I am the author
of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal
Revenue."  Appendix "A" in that book contains a
winning brief by John Knox in San Antonio, Texas,
in 1991, using the same legal theory.

The only real "critiques" of my pleadings that really
count, are the few which have been filed by the
Department of Justice, in response to key Motions
which I have authored.  There are very few of these,
and they have all been effectively rebutted.  Looker's
case elicited a written opposition to the Motion to
Stay Proceedings, pending final review of our challenge
to the Jury Selection and Service Act.  We effectively
rebutted that opposition brief, because it was based
on facts not in evidence (i.e. that Looker was a
resident alien;  he is not).

The best pending brief is Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF,
but I now have serious doubts about Gilbertson's
sincerity.  Time will tell.  The truth will survive,
intact, for all time.

The jig is up for the IRS.

copy:  Supreme Law School