Time: Wed Oct 01 15:30:29 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA01286;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 15:30:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA03652;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 15:16:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:15:34 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Comments on Mainland Hegemony

Dear America,

You know, I do know quite a few judges,
both state and federal, who might be
proceeding under the obvious illusion --
that whoring beneath these foreign invaders
will surely guarantee them a high perch
in the new world aviary.  But, the truth is,
they are parrots, all of them, albeit
of the expensive variety, like solid blue
Hyacinth macaws, from the deepest Amazon
basin -- IQ of 72.  You may have to pay
a lot to buy one, but you are committing
yourself to feeding a perpetual adolescent.

Blue wings -- red stars -- no stripes.

Are you ready for that one?

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now