Time: Thu Oct 02 15:08:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA19959;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:08:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA23267;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 14:54:54 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 14:54:20 -0700
To: <Pattisons@worldnet.att.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: USPS Publication #221

Yes, #221 is a publication of the United States
Postal Service ("USPS").

The postal substation which we use has a sign which reads
"United States Post Office", in large bold letters,
on the outside of the building.  The USPS is a municipal
corporation, domiciled in the District of Columbia.

What we do know now is that the transition to the USPS
created a corporation which financed itself by
selling bonds to -- guess who? -- the international
bankers, who obtained a lien on future postal
revenues in return for bankrolling this system.

We plan to do a formal, scientific linear regression
on two time-series:  first class postage for 1 ounce,
and the Consumer Price Index ("CPI") during the
exact same periods -- before and after the switch
to a municipal corporation.

Keep watching in the Supreme Law Library for documents
related to this aspect of our research and litigation.
The Kemp case was headed right for this subject matter,
at 90 miles per hour, but unseen forces scuttled that
case.  When you read all the pleadings, you will know why!

Yes, the several states of the Union are, indeed, "foreign"
with respect to the municipal jurisdiction of Congress.
That is why you want to use the format for "foreign addresses"
as defined in Publication #221 because, if they are foreign
with respect to us, then we are foreign with respect to them.

There is reciprocity, and symmetry, in these legal relations.

It is lawful for Congress to create a corporation, but such
a corporation can ONLY be domiciled in the District of
Columbia.  Congress cannot create a corporation in its
capacity as the Legislature for the entire nation;  such an
act would violate the Tenth Amendment.  See Appendix "A"
in "The Federal Zone" for the pertinent citations,
particularly the Knox appendix to the winning brief which
is reproduced there.

copy:  Supreme Law School, Dale Robertson, Frank Stamos