Time: Thu Oct 02 20:29:13 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA11492;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:29:07 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA07621;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:28:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 20:27:59 -0700
To: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: COSCO is coming! (fwd)

This is great stuff.  I sense a "crown fire"
if the Citizens of Long Beach do not succeed
in stopping a Red Chinese beachhead, in one
of the finest all-weather ports in the world.

We have COSCO step ladders and other misc. junk
in the local hardware store in Tucson, Arizona!
I want to throw up, every time I walk by that
aisle in the store.

Thanks for this update!

p.s. A "crown fire" is a forest fire which races
across the tree tops;  they are almost impossible to
douse, with conventional fire-fighting techniques.

copy:  Supreme Law School