Time: Sun Sep 28 18:46:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA17512;
	Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:59:58 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA12821;
	Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:49:50 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:49:22 -0700
To: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Conner's Statements Not Accurate (fwd)q

Just show him the shocking and sordid
history of the so-called 14th amendment,
explained -- with authority -- by the Utah
Supreme Court in 1968, in Dyett v. Turner;
then summarized in State v. Phillips (1975).

Begin reading where "General Lee had surrendered ...."
If that doesn't change his mind, then nothing will!

The pertinent sections of Dyett v. Turner are
now available in the Supreme Law Library,
at the URL just below my name here.  See the
case of U.S.A. [sic] v. Knudson: NINTH NOTICE
AND DEMAND FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE.

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 08:42 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Recently I wrote a posting called "A Wartime Charter for the SCV" in which
>I said I thought the South's best bet for beating back the Northern
>liberals and their Scalawag and black-activist would be by overhauling the
>SCV completely and turning it into an activist organization, such that it
>would then defend our culture wherever attacked, and simultaneously
>counterattack the Northern liberals.
>
>Lee Collins of the HPA responded.  Not surprisingly, he didn't think too
>much of my proposal.  What struck me the most sharply about his response
>was its thoughtfulness and thoroughness.
>
>Had our positions been reversed, I'm not sure I could have done as good a
>job of it as Lee did.  As I know from other circumstances, to put all your
>time and energy and sweat into building up an organization--having to break
>new ground at every step along the way, and then to have some joker sitting
>on the sidelines (which is precisely who I am) come along and take cheap
>shots at you is not an easy burden to bear with equanimity.
>
>In his response, Lee says he addressed our SCV camp in Newnan just after we
>had organized it.  He surely did; and I am grateful to him for taking the
>trouble.  He adds, "I am by no means a great speaker, but I give a fiery
>speech."  I don't know how you define "a great speaker," but I don't
>believe that anyone from our camp who heard his speech three years ago has
>forgotten it, or will soon forget it.  Certainly I haven't and won't.
>Further, Charles Lunsford, another of the key players in the HPA, has taken
>the trouble to come to Newnan and address our SCV camp several times since
>then.  In fact, it was an earlier speech by Charles that first got me
>interested in wanting to preserve the culture of the South--thus the white
>Southerners as a people.
>
>Lee is a fighter, and that's something the Southern-patriot movement is
>pathetically shy of these days.  But we seem to have lots of appeasers.
>
>I find much to agree with in Lee's response to what I had said--much more
>than I disagree with.  What he says stands on its own feet and needs no
>interpretation or validation by me.  And I'm not going to try to nitpick
>his stuff or go through a long list of "but-I-said" "but-you-said"
>arguments, because that would be a waste of time; Lee and I disagree on one
>major point which makes any of our other disagreements inconsequential.
>That major point is the importance and feasibility of hacking out an
>important voice in the regional mass-communications media, so as to defend
>our turf and conquer our enemies.
>
>Basically, our visions (Lee's and mine) re the way to defend the South are
>different ones.  I don't think that resolving them is a matter of dredging
>up one or the other sets of facts to support our own positions and convince
>the other man that he's wrong.  Interestingly, Lee could have argued
>powerfully (but he did not) that he has been leading his own parade and
> [...]

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now