Time: Thu Aug 21 23:58:14 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA15466;
	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:00:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:59:07 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: "Missing" children photos at IRS office

It was not a good day for the conspiracy
in Tucson, my friend.  I hand-delivered the
criminal complaint to DOJ and to the Arizona
AG's office.  As I headed back towards
my car from the AG's office, I had to
walk right in front of the IRS office.
So, since I had an envelope for one of
the accused already in my briefcase,
rather than mail it, I hand-delivered it
to their public counter.

Metal detectors are always fun for me,
because the metal support in these shoes
I got, as a gift, always sets off the
court metal detector.  So, I use it as a
chance to joke with the guard, and
take bets whether or not the shoes
will give me away, once again.  This
time, however, their detector did not
pick up the shoes, even though the
Superior Court detector does so
every time.  Does this say anything,
or not?  Probably not.  Read on:

After clearing the X-ray machine and
putting my buckle back on, a free standing
marquis caught my attention:  it had the
photos of 7 or 8 young children, ages
5 to 8, or so.  Each had been photographed
like a WANTED poster, and each had the
words "MISSING" over their heads.  Each child
a unique beauty, now gone, probably forever.

After what you told me, I grew steadily
more angry.  Here, in the downtown federal
building in Tucson, they have the gall to
make it look like they do care so much [sic]
for the children.  But, of course, it is
all a big deception, like the IRS itself.
These photos were proof positive to me
that there were people in that building
who knew full well what had likely happened
to those little people.

"What will you give for a nice new liver
donation?  $50,000?  How about $75,000?
We will be happy to lien on your life
insurance, or your stock portfolio.
You get the money, and we'll get the
organ.  When do you need it?"

Or something like that ...

I went from there, to the Post Office,
where all the counter clerks know me
very well by now.  I went to the far
end, where smiling Rosie was working
today.  She always asks what's going on,
so I told her.  This cold, clammy look
came over her normally bright face, and
then I began to weep, dropping my head into
my hands, as I told her the conspiracy is
harvesting healthy organs from kidnapped
children, right after killing them.

Rosie let me stand there, as the rest
of the Post Office became suddenly
quiet and still, as I shed my tears, out loud,
onto her clean and well ordered counter.
We fumbled together with stamps and money
orders and envelopes and receipts and did
absolutely everything wrong.

I even went out the "in", and heard Rick's
voice reminding me about the other door.
He was the only one saying anything, at that
particular moment.