Time: Thu Aug 21 20:09:55 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA20781;
	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:05:53 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:04:28 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Criminal Complaint in Grand Jury case

I am pushing this strategy on several different
fronts, all with one unified theme:  fix the
grand juries, fix the trial juries.  By demanding
to testify before state and federal grand juries,
I can FORCE this question.  If they refuse me
that opportunity, it is clearly obstruction of
justice, as was the case in the grand jury subpoena
which I opposed last year.

As Red Beckman put it to me, quite forcefully one day
on the telephone:  juries enforce the law in America.

JURIES!!! Not Justice!!

But, you must also understand something about me:
I don't yield to extortion, ever, even if the extortion
comes in an attractive disguise.  When I tell people
I am a federal witness, I really MEAN that, because
I AM A FEDERAL WITNESS, and I have a whole lot to say
to a competent and qualified federal grand jury.

I am a witness, I am a teacher, and I create
certain experiences, so that others can watch
the outcomes.

Procter Hug stuck his foot in the tar pit, and now
he will never be able to extract his foot from that
same tar pit, no matter what he does.  If he ALSO
obstructs my access to a competent and qualified
grand jury, then he better well know, more than
anyone else, that he becomes an accessory after the
fact, if not also a co-conspirator.  THAT is the real
meaning of what I did today, and as of this moment,
it is served and in the mail, on its way to numerous
people in Arizona and around the nation.

So, Procter now has only one choice:  give Paul Mitchell
his chance to testify to a grand jury.  But, here's the
rub:  if they subpoena me, I will move to quash it,
on grounds which we have already published for attacking
the JSSA.  In other words, their grand juries will
never be legal bodies, until and unless they clean
up the class discrimination which is obvious in that
JSSA.

Now do you see how the overall strategy is beginning
to gel?  The only way I can actively move with this
strategy forward, with confidence, is to walk
my own talk, and teach by example.  This is a very
powerful method, and students of the Supreme Law School
are now beginning to catch on!

These lessons are absolutely unforgettable!

By the way, I presume you already know that Procter Hug
is the Chief Judge of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals,
don't you?  :)