Time: Thu Sep 04 08:20:10 1997
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA21395;
	Thu, 4 Sep 1997 05:31:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 05:31:37 -0700
To: "Harold Thomas" <harold@halcyon.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: MOTION FOR REHEARING AND RECONSIDERATION

At 01:33 AM 9/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>Now THIS I like!

Me too!!!

> Do keep us posted on the response to this motion.

We will.  Karl is posting everything
he files, on his website.  That URL
is found below.

>This one you could take up all the way as a matter of legal error if
>they deny, I would think!

We believe the theory is sound, namely,
without PROOF of credentials in the
man alleging to be U.S. Attorney, he
cannot represent the Defendant United States.

And, even if he IS a U.S. Attorney, that
office still lacks Powers of Attorney to
represent Defendants IRS and Mr. Chafin.

Read Title 31 for proof.  We think we have
them by the proverbial chestnuts now.

The FOIA is the key, because it creates
a federal cause of action in the Plaintiff's
favor:  he MUST be allowed to invoke judicial
remedies to compel production, either of
credentials, or admissions that the requisite
credentials do NOT exist.

Our ace in the hole is the Appointment Affidavit,
an OMB-approved form which displays an Oath of
Office.  If we get a certified copy of one
from the U.S. Attorney, we will switch the
court into equity, to sue out the exact provisions
of that constitution which he agreed to support.
That should cause the so-called 16th amendment
to hit the table, with a loud thud!!  We will convene
a jury to issue declaratory on this question:

  "Do the facts support a legal conclusion
   that the so-called 16th Amendment was never
   lawfully ratified?  Yes or No?"

Maybe also this one too:

  "Do the facts support a legal conclusion
   that the so-called 14th Amendment was never
   lawfully ratified?  Yes or No?"

Such relief will also require litigation, in
Karl's federal Circuit, of our challenge to the
federal Jury Selection and Service Act ("JSSA").
See Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF for details.
Karl has already filed this brief in his case,
as an exhibit of a related case.

Stay tuned, Harold, and do keep up the good work
yourself.  Your work is indeed a pleasure to
see -- such consistently high quality.

copy:  Karl Kleinpaste, Supreme Law School

>Sooner or later, these guys are going to
>run into a brick wall and their tyrannical and lawless behavior is
>going to become so apparent and undeniable that, well, ...  I guess
>it is already, . but we can hope, can't we!?!?!

We are doing more than hoping --

WE ARE LITIGATING!!!