Time: Fri Sep 05 15:47:24 1997
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA22757;
	Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:05:23 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 14:05:21 -0700
To: TWStough@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: MOTION FOR REHEARING AND RECONSIDERATION

Secret government agents are
quietly obstructing nearly ALL
of the legal work which I have now
brought before state and federal
courts, and I now strongly suspect
that this guy is one of them;
they give themselves away almost
every time, when they resort to
ad hominem argumentation, which is
considered no argumentation at all.

Keep your eyes and ears open.  This
is going to heat up over the next
several months, particularly when
the Ninth Circuit blocks my access
to a federal grand jury, after receiving
a lawful demand for same.  You should
expect a criminal complaint against the
Chief Judge of the Ninth Circuit, for
one count of obstruction of justice.

One count is enough, and there will be
plenty of evidence to back it up.
All of the evidence is piled high and deep
in the chambers of Judge Alex Kozinski,
also on the Ninth Circuit;  he has tacitly
consented to supervise all of my work.

Keep watching the Supreme Law Library
for the case of In Re Grand Jury Subpoena
Served on New Life Health Center Company.
This case recently saw a formal criminal
complaint against a federal judge and
his accessories and co-conspirators for
over 100 felonies EACH!

copy:  Supreme Law School