Time: Sun Sep 14 10:25:52 1997
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA25051;
	Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:14:01 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:13:50 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "The Idaho Observer"

     Oh Lord, lead us into Your Glory -- bathe us in the holy & pure
     light of Your Spirit; let Your righteous fire burn away all
     that is in us that is not of You, so that we might worship
     the Living God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
                                Amen.

                         The Idaho Observer
                 http://www.proliberty.com/observer