Time: Tue Aug 12 05:16:56 1997
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA19315;
	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:24:35 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:23:29 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Deadly Rioting in Nashville

Most Holy Father, and Most High Creator
of the entire known Universe, please
shine Your brilliant Love down upon
us for taking another precious life,
which You bestowed upon us, from somewhere
deep in eternity, and take that soul back
to Your infinite Heart, where it belongs.
We did not know how to care for it here,
and we know that You must do a better job
than we poor wretched imitations could
ever hope to do, with the children of
Your Love, with the children of Your Light,
and with the children of Your Spirit.
Amen.

In tears of fear and pain,
/s/ Paul Mitchell