Time: Sat Sep 13 08:52:10 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA21876;
	Sat, 13 Sep 1997 08:48:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 08:48:16 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Forms Alternative Three

         Forms Alternative Three
              (Version 1.0)

1.  visit local IRS office (try to smile 8-)
2.  order large quantity of 1040X,
    with official Instructions [sic]
3.  go to local stationery store
4.  buy large quantity of adhesive tape
5.  tape forms end-to-end
6.  roll taped forms into cigar shape
7.  use band saw to cut TP sections to proper length
    (see footnote 1. below for further details)
8.  sell TP sections as commemorative memorabilia
    (label:  "Actual Use Optional")
9.  send percentage of "profits" to money laundry
    aka Mis-Trust #62 (somewhere in Puerto Rico, man)
10. do NOT send used TP sections to money laundry
    (they already have plenty of forms :)

Footnote:

1.  If you don't know "TP," don't ask!

         Wooden Stake Instructions
              (Version 1.0)

1.  go to local hardware store
2.  buy rake with long wooden handle
3.  brake wooden handle over right knee
    with loud scream, "Huuuuuuu AI!"
4.  whittle broken end to sharp point
5.  assemble all IRS forms in your home
    into one large stack
6.  pile stack on front lawn
7.  invite neighbors for BIG moment
8.  place wooden stake over stack,
    with sharp end at center of stack
9.  swing large sledge hammer several
    times overhead, to build momentum
10. at properly appointed time,
    drive wooden stake through heart of paperwork,
    securing stake in firm ground below
11. have a block party, and buy large keg of beer
    for everyone who wants to witness this event
12. hug your kids, and tell them the blood sucker
    is now dead!
13. (optional) mount other end of rake on wall,
    to commemorate historic event in your neighborhood