Time: Fri Aug 29 13:26:51 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA27012;
	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:43:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:42:10 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Gulf War Syndrome ("GWS")

Also, from a "political" point of view,
about which I do know some things,
it makes very little difference to me
whether the GI's were injected here, or
flown into a place where the stuff
was blown into their faces, or dropped
on their heads, over there.

The net effects were the same, overall.

If you don't believe there are people
in this world who are motivated to
destroy America, please think again.

Biologicals would be a very "effective"
way of doing this, without "nuking" the
whole landscape.

Please think:  MOTIVE MOTIVE MOTIVE!!

We also have a cancer industry in this country,
in case you have not noticed same. By "industry",
I mean an organized racket which is designed
to drain your wallet, and then you die, but
not before.

It's just like the transplant "industry."
Lots of profits in that little program.
When you are dying of a liver disease,
do you want a working liver, or a good one?
One is $50,000, the other is $75,000.
You get the money, we'll get the liver.

See my point?

Read the Holy Bible:
we may be feeding farm animals with
flesh and bone -- the human kind.

It is no wonder that the Lord Most High
is so angry with America:  we allow this
continue, day after day.

"An ounce of prevention is worth ..."

copy:  Supreme Law School