Time: Sun Sep 14 11:15:43 1997
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA27598;
	Sun, 14 Sep 1997 11:07:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 11:07:07 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Lawyers/How To Get ALL The Tax Code Which Applies To You!
Cc: TWStough@AOL.Com

I would add to this, the following:

There is a big difference between "attorneys" and
"lawyers".  To "attorn" is to supervise the transfer
of an estate from the old lord to the new lord;
it is a term from feudal law.  For a pleading which
exposes this reality, see The Grand Jury Case now
loaded in the Supreme Law Library at the URL just
below my name here;  look for OPPOSITION TO MOTION TO
STRIKE.

Secondly, officers of the court have three priorities,
not two.  These priorities are, in order of importance:

1.  the court
2.  public policy
3.  the client

This is the main reason why it is always better to
appear In Propria Persona (In your Proper Person),
with the assistance of Counsel.

Clients always come AFTER the business of the courts,
and always AFTER the interests of "public policy," whatever
that is.  For an introduction to public policy, read
Howard Freeman's essay "The Two United States and the Law"
also in the Supreme Law Library.

>From: TWStough@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 13:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
>To: TWStough@aol.com
>Subject: MrNoTaxPyr: Lawyers / How To Get ALL The Tax Code Which Applies
To You!

> [...]
>these prosecutors are lawyers and they have the power to prosecute or not
>prosecute.  Thus we see that for the most part, lawyers write the law,
>lawyers enforce the law and lawyers determine the law.  One would think that
>this situation would violate the separation of powers doctrine of the
>Constitution.
>
>A review of the Gospels reveals that Christ was always being challenged by
>the religious leaders -- the Pharisees, Sadduces and the Herodians.  Christ
>specifically warned the disciples to beware of the leaven, or the guidance
>from the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the Herodians.  Among His accusers were
>those whom Scripture calls LAWYERS.
>
>It was the lawyers who rejected the teaching of John the Baptist (Luke 7:30).
> It was the lawyers who hindered those who sought truth (Luke 11:45, 52).  It
>was the lawyers who criticized Christ for healing on the Sabbath (Luke 14:3).
> It was the lawyers who kept asking Christ difficult questions (Matthew
>22:35).
>
>It was the LAWYERS who possessed the keys of knowledge and were supposed to
>be the teachers of the LAW.  God is the ONLY GIVER OF LAW and therefore the
>only giver of law.  All other law is "precept of men".  Lawyers are supposed
>to be the teachers of Gods Laws, yet they were engrossed in the "traditions
>of the elders" or the "precepts of men" -- not the word of God.  It was the
>lawyers who occupied the responsible positions, and still do, yet failed to
>instruct the people in the truth of God's Word, the Law.
>
>It was, and still is, the lawyers who by the "traditions of the elders" have
>taken away the true meaning and method of interpreting the REAL LAWS.  The
>Lawyers "serve" their own gods, "that is they obey the precepts of men", not
>the LAWS of God.  Lawyers have a language of their  own.  Just look at the
>so-called laws they write.  Do you understand them?  Just look at the
>Infernal Revenue laws that the LAWYERS write, can you understand them?  When
>the IRS bandits wish to tax your earnings (your property), they call your
>PROPERTY "taxable income" for measuring the amount of tax. BUT look what
>happens when the IRS wishes to seize your earnings to satisfy their
>assessment:  this same "taxable income" now becomes "property" and "rights to
>property" subject to seizure.
>
>Now, either the fruit of your own labor is your property or it is taxable
>income.  Either the Income Tax is a tax on "income", as the IRS claims or
>it's a property tax!  It cannot be classified as both.  Lawyers, the scum of
>the Earth!
>
>Would you like to have a copy of the Infernal Revenue Code??   Write your
>  CONgressman and tell him to send you one.  If you are supposed to obey all
>these IRS Codes, shouldn't the CONgress or the IRS supply you with these
>CODES.  When the IRS sends you letters, they quote sections of the IRS
Code, a
>s if you had one in your possession to read.  Tell your CONgressPERSON
that yo
>u really don't need all of the Code, just the income tax section and the
>implementing regulations for the enforcement of the income tax, and have him
>highlight the section of the Code that makes you subject to the income tax,
>and also Liable for the income tax.
>
>Get the IRS or your Congressperson and your senators to send you just the
>Income Tax sections and implementing enforcement regulations that only apply
>to you.  You do not need the other sections of the IRS Code.
>
>ASK FOR IT, IT WON'T KILL YOU!  You need the rules to obey the rules, LETS
>flood CONgress with the rule book that applies to you!!!!  Flood them.

>Comments From
>GeorgiaGov@AOL.Com aka
>TWStough@AOL.Com
>
>Do It!  If you aren't writing your public serpents (I slipped again!) at
>least ONCE PER DAY, you are not doing your civic duty.  Think about it --  If
>you word EIGHT hours per day, over THREE goes to the guvmint  When you add
>all the indirect taxes, over FOUR go to the guvmint.  Is it not reasonable to
>voice your opinion ONCE A DAY since you are working HALF OF EVERY DAY FOR
>THEM AND THE OTHER HALF FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?
>
>Here is a prototype letter you should send to all your Representative and
>Senators (please pardon the wording -- I was trying to get it to the lowest
>level person who is being subjected to the the Individuals Representing
Satan)