Time: Mon Sep 01 08:37:22 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA13382;
	Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:31:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 08:31:30 -0700
To: "simmons" <simmons@camasnet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Liberal media in Idaho (fwd)
Cc: letters@lmtribune.com

   [PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FAVORITE MEDIA]

Dear Local Media:

The current associates of the Supreme Law Firm
have been working more than seven full years to
develop a reliable and authoritative database
on the supreme Law in America, and its many
applications to daily life.

We are happy to announce that the Supreme Law
Library ("SLL") will soon host almost ALL of the
many pleadings which we have authored, or adapted,
during this period of time.  We are experts in
law and computers, and We find the combination
to be quite exciting.  We hope you will agree.

We strongly encourage you to take advantage of
this powerful resource.  Right now, you can
browse to this URL, and download the OPENING
BRIEF in the case of USA v. Gilbertson.  This
BRIEF has assembled some of the most compelling
arguments We have ever made, within the limits
imposed upon Us by local court rules (50 pages).

After reviewing these and related documents,
I would be very interested to know if you would
still choose to label People like Us as as radicals,
misfits, fanatics, or extremists.

Would it be too much to ask you to read these
documents, and then to answer the question which
I have posed above?

I would be very appreciative of your honest and
straightforward answers.  We are interested in
elevating the dialogue in America, and invite you
to join Us in this ambitious task.

Thank you very much, in advance, for your kindness
and consideration.

copy:  Supreme Law School, Supreme Law Webmaster

<