Time: Mon Sep 01 00:05:20 1997
	Mon, 1 Sep 1997 00:00:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 00:00:43 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Missing Children (fwd)

and bring them to Tucson, Arizona,
where their papers and identities
are changed, as they are placed into
the custody of the Child Protective
Service program in Arizona.

When a child is kidnapped, what agency
do people first call?

FBI!

I won't go into the details of the "sentencing,"
but I can tell you that the judge, the
prosecutor, and "public defender" [sic]
were not too happy when I came upon the scene.

The charge was legally untenable,
because it takes two to conspire, and
only one defendant had been tried.  The
other 3 were ATF agents who extorted a
"confession" -- by screwing a silencer
onto a 9-millimeter, pointing it at his
head, and telling him that he WAS going
to confess to conspiracy to kidnap,
wasn't he?  He confessed!!

By the time I was brought into the case,
a guilty verdict had already been issued.

I knew something was very fishy when I
served the Public Defender ("PD") with papers
to disqualify him from the case, because
he had violated attorney/client privileges --
by filing a pleading which falsely claimed
that the defendant had admitted guilt, in
the PD's office.

As I served him the papers, he never
took his eyes off the floor in front of him,
and refused to allow his eyes to meet
mine.  At sentencing, the PD entered the
courtroom, stretched his arms out on the
bar, and said, "I'm getting old."  I had all
I could do to keep from saying, "So, why don't
you quit?"  I didn't.  The story goes on, and
led me to other cases which have been mostly
unrelated to the child kidnapping ring.

However, it came full circle recently, when
I had to serve a criminal complaint upon an IRS agent,
and I decided to deliver it to the IRS public
counter in person.  There, in their lobby,
was a marquee when 7-8 "mug shots" of young
kids, ages 5 to 10.  I grew very angry, knowing
then, as I did, that these kids were probably
gone forever, and that there were federal
government employees in that very building who
also knew what I had recently discovered.

If you want an authoritative source of information
on this racket, read "The Franklin Coverup," a
story which began in Nebraska, and now has links
to Belgium and other places around the world.  When
the Belgium story broke, the Leige firemen turned
out to hose the local court buildings, where the
ritual murders were being covered up -- by a very
corrupt judiciary.

Sounds familiar, yes?

Thanks again.