Time: Mon Sep 08 23:53:16 1997
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA08870;
	Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:29:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 20:29:13 -0700
To: eagleflight <eagleflt@thumb.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Report from Republic

I propose that Idaho state juror selection statutes
be carefullly examined, to see if one must be a
federal citizen, in order to be qualified to serve.

Such a requirement is a violation of the Guarantee
Clause.  See Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF in the
Supreme Law Library, for all essential details,
at the URL just below my name here.

The correct procedural move is a:

MOTION TO STAY PROCEEDINGS,
PENDING FINAL RESOLUTION OF [party's]
CHALLENGE TO THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF
THE IDAHO JUROR QUALIFICATION STATUTE(S).

The Gilbertson OPENING BRIEF can be incorporated by
reference, as a formal Exhibit.  It is now before
the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis,
Missouri state.  One of the things it is attempting
to do is to challenge the juror selection procedures
in Minnesota state, on the exact same grounds.

For authority, see Dyett v. Turner, Utah Supreme
Court (1968):  begin reading where "General Lee
had surrendered ...."  Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF
has plenty of additional authorities, including
of course the Guarantee Clause.

>>Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 15:50:15 -0400
>>From: "Mark A. Smith" <msmith01@eng.eds.com>
>>To: eagleflt@thumb.net
>>Subject: Report from Republic
>>
>>	id AA21149; Mon, 8 Sep 97 15:47:48 EDT
>>	by nnsa.eds.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA09291
>>	for <msmith01@eng.eds.com>; Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:47:47 -0400 (EDT)
>>	by ns1.eds.com (8.8.6/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA28416
>>	for <msmith01@eng.eds.com>; Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
OAA25464 for piml-mail; Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:00:51 -0500 (CDT)
[206.159.40.3]) by mars.galstar.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA25457
for <piml@mars.galstar.com>; Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:00:49 -0500 (CDT)
[207.178.42.182]) by nwinternet.com (8.7.3/8.7.3) with SMTP id MAA15883;
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
> [...]
not be
>>settled by current events in Idaho. U.S. Senator Arlen Specter has stated
>>that the book cannot yet be closed. Indeed not, Ruby Ridge remains too
>>intertwined with federal agency behavior in Waco, Texas.
>>
>>I appeal as an administrative commander for Washington State Unorganized
>>Militia, that you help me launch an immediate national compaign to unite
>>America in petitioning the Congress for effective and final redress of this
>>matter. Equally, it's appealed that we encourage responsible citizen
behavior
>>during the potential upcoming trials in Idaho. The citizens of Republic
stand
>>united for a peaceful reinstatement of Kevin Harris' freedom. We ask your
>>support immediately in appealing to the Idaho state governor.
>>
>>I do not have an e-mail or inter-net connection. Please help us get the word
>>out; please contact me.
>>
>>                                                For God and country
>>
>>All                                             Jim Watkins, APRA NW.
>>correspondence                                  P.O. Box 1286
>>answered                                        Republic, WA 99166
>>

>>    The American Pistol and Rifle Association is the most dedicated,
>>    patriotic, uncompromising, freedom oriented organization in America.
>>
>>    APRA is composed of this nation's finest patriots, constitutionalists,
>>    survivalists and combat marksmen - all committed to the defense of the
>>    liberties and security of the American people and the ideals and
>>    principles on which our great country was founded.
>>
>>    Help us preserve your rights and freedom.
>>

>>Please help Kevin's defense fund
>>
>>Send to: Mrs. Danielle Harris
>>         P.O. Box 995
>>         Republic, WA  99166
>>

>>====================================================================
>>
>>///,        ////             Mark A. Smith
>>\  /,      /  >.
>> \  /,   _/  /.                  * * *
>>  \_  /_/   /.
>>   \__/_   <          UNITED STATES THEATRE COMMAND
>>   /<<< \_\_             http://www.eagleflt.com
>>  /,)^>>_._ \           email: msmith01@flash.net
>>  (/   \\ /\\\        http://www.flash.net/~msmith01
>>       // ````
>>======((`===========================================================
>>         The Second Amendment was created so that the citizens can
>>             sleep good at night, and the politicians don't.
>>

>Please visit http://www.prospectorsbanqueclub.com
>         and http://www.eagleflt.com
>
> To receive posts from this list send an E-MAIL to me with the word
>"subscribe" in the subject box.
>          EAGLEFLIGHT
>        \  /,      /  >.             David E. Rydel
>          \_  /_/   /.        United States Theatre Command
>           \__/_   <               Voice-248-391-0798
>           /<<< \_\_                Fax-248-391-6785
>          /,)^>>_._ \             Alt.Fax-248-391-3528
        A VOICE OF THE MILITIAS IN NORTH AMERICA AMERICA