Time: Tue Aug 19 21:04:39 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA13447;
	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:11:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:10:17 -0700
To: TWStough@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Terry et al.,

Spend a little time studying the Dixianne Hawks
petition to the U.S. Supreme Court, to construct
the explicit reservations which Congress attached
to these human Rights treaties -- they are pure
Tenth Amendment brilliance, in my opinion.

Congress reserved to the "localities" legal standing
to compel U.S. obedience to these human Rights treaties,
in the event that the U.S. failed to obey same.

Treaties are supreme Law, pursuant to the Supremacy
Clause:  they are on the SAME LEVEL as the Bill of
Rights.  Which one of Us can say that the feds have
not violated one or more of these provisions,
IN OUR OWN LIVES??  Not one!!