Time: Mon Sep 22 15:33:02 1997
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:31:55 -0700
To: rond@on-ramp.ior.com (Ronald J. Davenport)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: D R A F T notices for your review
Cc: supremelaw@ibm.net

Ron,

Before we finish these, you should visit
your nearest Post Office, and inquire
about their policy with respect to
Registered U.S. Mail serial numbers.
Some post offices prefer to serialize them,
and others do not care.  If they will give
you two serial numbers, which you can take
home and then share with me, then I can
plug these numbers into the final documents.
Otherwise, you will need to write them in,
using a blue-ink pen, before you post them.
This is a minor detail, but it is nice when
the serial number is part of the document,
in the same type font.

Your draft letters (2) now follow:

Registered U.S. Mail #_______________    c/o general delivery at:
Restricted Delivery Requested             5231 Hattery-Owens Road
Return Receipt Requested              Deer Park [zip code exempt]
                                                 WASHINGTON STATE

                    NOTICE OF INTENT TO FILE
                   VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Mr. Dennis Paig
"Internal Revenue Service" [sic]
c/o 1160 West 1200 South
Mail Stop #4450
Ogden 84201/tdc
UTAH STATE

Dear Mr. Paig:

     This is  My formal  Notice of  Intent  to  file  a  Verified

Criminal Complaint against Mr. Dennis Paig, currently employed by

the "Internal  Revenue Service"  [sic] in  Ogden, Utah state, for

criminal violations  of Title 18, United States Code, sections 2,

241, 242,  1341, and 1961 et seq., as previously described in the

several documents which have already been transmitted to Mr. Paig

and his accessories, via proper and lawful United States Mail.

     Please notify  the  appropriate  personnel  of  this  formal

Notice of Intent.

            NOTICE TO AGENTS IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS.

            NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS IS NOTICE TO AGENTS.

     Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Ronald J. Davenport, Sui Juris
Citizen of Washington state
(expressly not a citizen of the United States)
c/o general delivery at:
5231 Hattery-Owens Road
Deer Park [zip code exempt]
WASHINGTON STATE
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

copies:  private Counsel
         County Sheriff, Utah state

[Please see USPS Publication #221 for addressing instructions.]

Registered U.S. Mail #_______________    c/o general delivery at:
Restricted Delivery Requested             5231 Hattery-Owens Road
Return Receipt Requested              Deer Park [zip code exempt]
                                                 WASHINGTON STATE

                    NOTICE OF INTENT TO FILE
                   VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Ms. Jeanne Martin
"Internal Revenue Service" [sic]
c/o West 920 Riverside Avenue
Room #440
Spokane 99201/tdc
WASHINGTON STATE

Dear Ms. Martin:

     This is  My formal  Notice of  Intent  to  file  a  Verified

Criminal Complaint  against Ms. Jeanne Martin, currently employed

by the "Internal Revenue Service" [sic] in Ogden, Utah state, for

criminal violations  of Title 18, United States Code, sections 2,

241, 242,  1341, and 1961 et seq., as previously described in the

several documents  which have  already been  transmitted  to  Ms.

Martin and  her accessories,  via proper and lawful United States

Mail.

     Please notify  the  appropriate  personnel  of  this  formal

Notice of Intent.

            NOTICE TO AGENTS IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS.

            NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS IS NOTICE TO AGENTS.

     Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Ronald J. Davenport, Sui Juris
Citizen of Washington state
(expressly not a citizen of the United States)
c/o general delivery at:
5231 Hattery-Owens Road
Deer Park [zip code exempt]WASHINGTON STATE

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

copies:  private Counsel
         County Sheriff, Washington state

[Please see USPS Publication #221 for addressing instructions.]

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now