Time: Tue Sep 23 11:10:34 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA24379;
	Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:39:41 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:39:20 -0700
To: Mary Anne <confus65@wws.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: IRS, SS and M.V.D. (fwd)

Hello Mary Anne,

We already brought that case in
People v. United States et al.,
in the District Court of the
United States, in Billings, Montana.

Similar "class actions" have already
been attempted, e.g. by Paul Grant
(I think) in Utah state.

I don't believe Devvy has found an honest
judge -- not in the federal judiciary.

Until one of them rescinds his/her W-4,
we have disqualified all of them -- for
an adverse conflict of interest.  The
same goes for all state judges.

The pleadings now posted in the Supreme
Law Library tell the whole story.  They
are free to everyone who has an Internet
computer.  Please help yourself.

Judges should be assigned to cases on a
random rotation;  the fact that Devvy
has "pre-selected" a "good one" [sic]
undermines the entire effort from the
start, imho.

Sorry, but those are my honest thoughts.
I prefer to be direct with people.  It keeps
me honest, if not also a little too blunt for
most people's tender sensibilities.