Time: Tue Sep 23 21:21:43 1997
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:20:38 -0700
To: rond@on-ramp.ior.com (Ronald J. Davenport)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: Serial numbers for documents
Cc: supremelaw@ibm.net

At 08:54 PM 9/23/97, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>The registered serial number for Mr. Paig is: R807 377 830 and Ms Martin the
>number is: R 807 377 829. Are we going to file a Criminal Complaint with a
>court?

Not yet.  You are going to watch very closely
what happens to the green return receipts,
when they come back to you.  If they are signed
by someone OTHER THAN the intended recipients,
we will then engage the procedure which I
described to you in detail, in that long
message I wrote to you last week.

Are you satisfied with the documents which
I emailed to you?

When all the paper work is done am I to send copies to each Sheriff
>of the county where they work?

You are going to send a copy of this
NOTICE OF INTENT to the Sheriff of the
county where they work;  you are not
going to wait for a criminal complaint
to be prepared, in order to inform the
Sheriff that there is a problem with
these people who are working in his
county.

Got it?

p.s.  Watch your mail thru the end of
this week, okay?

 Thanks, Ron
>Ronald J. Davenport --- A Subscriber at Internet On-Ramp, Inc.

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now