Time: Wed Sep 24 20:34:18 1997
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA21140;
	Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:30:45 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:30:22 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Need Help with IRS Problems

Submit FOIA requests for certified copies of
the credentials of all IRS personnel who are
now hassling you.  These credentials must
include a valid Appointment Affidavit (an
OMB-approved form), with the correct oath
executed pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 3331.  Do not
accept any uncertified photocopies.

The Citizen's Guide to the FOIA and Privacy Act
is the last document in USA v. Gilbertson,
in the Supreme Law Library: Court Cases;
this Guide is an appendix in that particular
pleading.  It has sample forms for almost
all possible cases (see the Appendices in
that Guide).

While you are at it, include in your FOIA
request(s) a demand for exhibition of the
IRC's specific liability statutes which apply
to you.  Hint:  see the statutes listed in the
IRC definition of "withholding agent".  If you
are not a withholding agent, then there is
very likely no liability statutes which applies
to you (unless you are engaged in alcohol,
tobacco and/or firearms).

I hope this helps.

copy:  Supreme Law School