Time: Fri Oct 03 13:56:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA02804;
	Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:56:19 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA05098;
	Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:52:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 13:51:46 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: So, why DID the chicken cross the road? (fwd:)
Cc: <harold@halcyon.com>

Actually, the chicken never made it across the road;
it was hit by a car driven by Clinton's chauffer,
as he was trying to break up a fight in the back seat
between Hillary and Bill.  The plucked chicken landed
in the horizontal freezer compartment owned by
Harold Thomas, who left it there as an object lesson
for the next nasty parrot that ever came into his life.
You DO know what the parrot said, after cussing up a
storm, getting thrown in, and then coming out of the
deep freeze, a totally transformed bird, don't you?

"What did the CHICKEN do?"

[borrowed unscrupulously from a longer version with
 the same punch line;  still causing my sides to ache!]

<snip>