Time: Sat Oct 04 08:12:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA27270;
	Sat, 4 Oct 1997 08:12:28 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA10345;
	Sat, 4 Oct 1997 08:11:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 08:10:57 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Redheads have the most fun!!

The state zone is a Republic.
The federal zone is a democracy.
See the Guarantee Clause, and
Harlan's dissent in Downes v. Bidwell.

In the state zone, blondes have more fun.
In the federal zone, brunettes can gang up
on the blondes, and remove their ugly strands
with police power -- by force, if necessary.

Pity the poor redheads (my favorite :).

In the state zone, the Constitution rules.
In the federal zone, the Congress rules.

If you are a federal citizen, you belong to a
democracy, even if you live in the state zone,
and even if you also enjoy state Citizenship.

Smart red heads are state Citizens, and NOT
also federal citizens, by Right of Election.