Time: Sat Oct 04 10:27:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA10052;
	Sat, 4 Oct 1997 10:24:23 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA15808;
	Sat, 4 Oct 1997 10:23:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:23:15 -0700
To: "Dave Ferguson" <ferguson@lorainccc.edu>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Silver Bond Offering

I honor your fundamental Right to privacy,
pursuant to the Tenth Amendment.

If you will study Vieira's "Return to
Constitutional Money," you will then know,
better than most, what the real monetary
problem is, in one quick lesson.

The Federal Reserve is effectively "buying"
bonds for about 3 cents on the dollar, and
then they obtain liens on collateral equal
to the face value of the bonds, PLUS interest.
We found the statute in California which
links "fee simple" property records to section
4 of the so-called 14th amendment!

This is fraud, and it must stop.  Moreover,
the mathematics of this program are designed
to convert all private property into the
ownership of the foreign banks who hold these
bonds, as the federal debt climbs into the
stratosphere.

Add to this the property conversion racket
which is underway inside the Department of
Justice, using the PROMIS software stolen
from Inslaw Corporation, and we have a
runaway train headed at us, doing 95 mph --
and accelerating.

See the film "The Train" for a clear, cinematic
metaphor for this phenomenon.  Do you remember
how it ends?