Time: Sun Oct 05 08:52:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA01758
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 5 Oct 1997 08:49:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 08:46:38 -0700
To: Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: Karl's REBUTTAL TO MOTION TO DISMISS
Cc: [address in tool bar], [address in toolbar]

Dear Karl,

I just re-read this latest pleading,
with a balmy Fall sun bathing my living room,
and a fresh cup of hot coffee in my hands,
to welcome this bright new day.

And, I just gotta say, this is one of the
finest documents I have yet seen posted
on the Internet, on this particular subject
matter.

You are to be congratulated for grasping an
immensely difficult subject, with speed, skill
and obvious precision.  You are fast approaching
total mastery of this matter.

As I browsed over to your website, and downloaded
your very latest version of this REBUTTAL brief,
I realized that what I was doing, was exactly
identical to what thousands of other Americans
might well be doing right now, as I write this --
simply because you had the knowledge and foresight
to post this work in HTML on the Internet.

For the benefit of other readers, the URL for
the Table of Contents is:

  http://pocari-sweat.jprc.com/~karl/govt/lawsuit/

The REBUTTAL TO MOTION TO DISMISS is found at URL:

  http://pocari-sweat.jprc.com/~karl/govt/lawsuit/rebut-dismiss.html

Karl, this work is of such high quality, it deserves
to remain on the Internet forever, and I do not mean
to exaggerate, not even in the slightest.

Sincerely,

copy:  Supreme Law School, The Internet

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13