Time: Sun Oct 05 15:59:17 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA16315;
	Sun, 5 Oct 1997 15:58:58 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA21864;
	Sun, 5 Oct 1997 15:55:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 15:54:32 -0700
To: <NAT-REL@USA.NET>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Perfect Law of Liberty

The first is from the King James version as published
on the CD-ROM "The Bible: A Multimedia Experience," by
World Library, Inc., Irvine, California, 1995.

The second is from a liberal translation entitled
"The Book," published by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.,
Wheaton, Illinois, 1984.

Quite simply, it all boils down to whether you believe
the Holy Bible is the word of God, or not.  I do.
And, for this reason, I also believe that the Perfect Law
of Liberty has immense significance, for all of mankind.

This passage was first brought to my attention by the
late Howard Freeman, whose writings are sampled in the
Supreme Law Library.  See, e.g., "The Two United States
and the Law" at the URL just below my name here.

copy: Supreme Law School