Time: Mon Oct 06 16:54:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA21721
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:52:44 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 16:53:26 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\Fundrais.asc"

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13From ???@??? Mon Oct 06 16:59:50 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA25211;
	Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:58:40 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA07427;
	Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:57:58 -0700 (MST)