Time: Thu Oct 09 05:07:20 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA25326;
	Thu, 9 Oct 1997 04:47:23 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA00790;
	Thu, 9 Oct 1997 04:47:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 04:46:23 -0700
To: "Anderson, Toney" <Toney.Anderson@PSS.Boeing.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Daly v. The National Life Insurance Company
 ing.com>

Congress can only create a corporation in its
capacity as the legislature for the federal zone;
Congress cannot create a corporation in its
capacity as the legislature for the whole nation.

See Daly v. The National Life Insurance Company (1878).
These references are detailed in Appendix A of
"The Federal Zone," which you can buy from us,
in its electronic seventh edition, for $25.

Therefore, a corporation chartered by a Union state,
under the Tenth Amendment, cannot lawfully be:

an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, a State,
or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any
agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing  [sic]

The term "includes" in the definition of "employee" quoted below
is restrictive.  Therefore, you are NOT an "employee" if you
work for a corporation chartered by a Union state.  Furthermore,
if you will review the essay "Congresswoman Suspected of
Income Tax Evasion," in the Supreme Law Library, you will find,
to your great delight, that "State" in the IRC is restricted
to the named territories and possessions of the United States
(federal government).  The ONLY generic definition of "State"
is found at the companion statutes of IRC 7701(a)(9) and (10).
Here, "State" is strictly construed to "include" the District
of Columbia.

The historical background on this fraud can be found in
the book entitled "The Roosevelt Coup D'Etat."   I gave
to Vern Holland in Tulsa his first copy of this book, and
Vern now sells this book.  He founded the Freeman Education
Association in Tulsa.

How about a donation to help us build the Supreme Law Library?
What I just told you hear is worth about $1 trillion, give or
take a few billion.

?