Time: Fri Oct 10 06:23:47 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA27674;
	Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:23:56 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA14785;
	Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:23:40 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:22:56 -0700
To: Dan S <dan@southeast.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Clinton to get "Cyberterror" plan
Cc: owner-ignition-point@majordomo.pobox.com

This is another classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.
The feds are telling us what THEY are doing, when they accuse
Us of criminal conduct.  Case in point:  the PROMIS software,
stolen from the Inslaw Corporation.  This sophisticated software
has been carefully and systematically enhanced to operate
over the Internet, in order to aid and abet DOJ's nationwide
property conversion racket, which is underway as I write this,
using electronic dossiers to target and attack large asset groups,
like entire sub-markets of real estate in Southern California.

Cyber terrorism, anybody?

copy:  Supreme Law School