Time: Fri Oct 10 09:01:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA21110;
	Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:01:41 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA23126;
	Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:57:21 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:56:35 -0700
To: <dwolf@sirinet.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Help!  [corrected]

The 14th amendment was never ratified.
See the Defendant's NINTH NOTICE AND DEMAND    [was "Plaintiff's"]
FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE in the case
of USA v. Knudson, now loaded in the
Supreme Law Library at the URL just below
my name here.  Your claim(s) to rights
arising under the 14th amendment [sic]
are frivolous, for this reason.

See the Full Faith and Credit Clause,