Time: Sat Oct 11 22:24:38 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA05097;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:07:13 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA05568;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:05:59 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:05:10 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: commercial processes v. Fundamental Law

You are leaving out one very important
factor, which is fast becoming the
dominant paradigm:  the Internet is
growing faster than the government's
ability to regulate it.

This means that a rapidly growing number
of those people you were gazing at, down
in that desert valley, are waking up to
the ease and vast size of the Internet,
in ever growing numbers.  My HTML book
tells me that the Internet is expanding
by a factor of 10-to-1 every year!

That's 1000%!!  So, I think we can now
reach people with the truth, faster than
the government can propagate their lies,
even if they must plant agents provocateur
on all of these email lists which we share.

Are you learning how to spot them?  I can
share some of my techniques with you, but
you must agree to keep them to yourself,
until further notice.

Remember, Internet connections are blooming
all over the landscape, like weeds.  You can
connect in coffee shops now, at Kinko's, all
kinds of places are providing networked
Windows 95 with 56K modems and laser printers.

If someone does not have a computer, it is
very easy to give a demonstration, on your own
hardware, or on hardware at Kinko's!  There
are 10,000 new modems being sold in this
country, every day.  Windows 95 is truly a
revolutionary development, given its demonstrable
ease of use;  this was an intentional design
criterion, and it really shows.

Now you know why we regard the Supreme Law Library
as a strategic national resource, which will
bootstrap people, all by itself.  As Adlai
Stevenson once said, the only time he
ever spoke over people's heads, was the
time he lectured from a bridge!  :)