Time: Sun Oct 12 05:52:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA05848
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 12 Oct 1997 05:52:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 05:52:57 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: letter to Washington state Attorney General ("AG")

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

MEMO

TO:       Attorney General
          Washington State

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     September 23, 1997

SUBJECT:  Anonymous Fax in re: "Paper Terrorism"

During the  past 48  hours, our  office received two (2) separate
anonymous fax  transmissions  of  the  attached  memo,  allegedly
written by Washington State Representative Karen Schmidt.

Given the  serious nature  of the  subject matter,  I should hope
that the  sender is  not someone  who would  risk an  act of wire
fraud, in order to play some kind of practical joke.

I think a timely call from your office to Rep. Schmidt would go a
long way  towards clearing  up any misunderstanding that may have
already developed.

If you  need any background on our on-going legal work, please do
avail yourself  of all  the documents now loaded into the Supreme
Law Library,  at the  URL below.   They  are free  to the  United
States of America and to all of their inhabitants.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://supremelaw.com

attachments: 8 pages total (including this page)

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13