Time: Sun Oct 12 06:00:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA07297;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 05:59:32 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA12332;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 05:59:06 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 05:58:19 -0700
To: Bill Teague <bteague@inlink.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "Paper Terrorism" by Rep. Karen Schmidt
Cc: <psc@u.washington.edu>

Hello Bill,

The State Attorney General's office called
me last week, and we had a very brief but
cordial conversation.  I told them it was
not proper for me to receive two (2)
identical and anonymous fax transmissions,
without any identification whatsoever.

This is actually a violation of federal law.

Then, I got a letter two days ago with
the State AG's name on the outside of
the envelope.  I refused it, because it
exhibited "AZ 85719".  I returned it
with a SASE prepaid and with the proper
mailing location;  all they need to do
is to re-mail the letter, in the envelope
I provided, at my expense of course.

I have also provided to their office
complimentary copies of my OFFER TO PROVE
RACKETEERING (by DOJ), which offer was
recently filed in the Superior Court of the
State of Arizona, here in Tucson.

Lastly, I have mailed to Rep. Schmidt
an administrative NOTICE AND DEMAND for
her to show cause why she should not be
charged with violating the Telephone
Consumer Protection Act of 1991,
47 U.S.C. 227 et seq.  She has until
October 17, 1997, to answer.  Her silence
in this matter will be treated as consent
to the presumption I am making, namely,
that she violated federal law when those
faxes were transmitted to me, without
first obtaining my permission.

"Paper terrorism," maybe?  You be the judge.

You will note that our fax machine annotates
all out-going faxes with "Supreme Law Firm,"
the originating telephone number, and the time
and date.  This is required for any fax which
is not solicited.  See 47 U.S.C. 227 for
details.

copy:  Supreme Law School, Harold Thomas