Time: Sun Oct 12 18:26:48 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA14068;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:25:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA19057;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:25:14 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:24:26 -0700
To: kencan@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Rust in Peace, IRS!

Dear Dr. Larsen,

I would like to request two small favors of you:

1.  that you read "Return to Constitutional Money,"
    by Dr. Edwin J. Vieira, Jr., in the Supreme
    Law Library, at the URL just below my name here;  and,

2.  that you consider enrolling in the Supreme Law School,
    for at most $10 per month (less for more months).

We are working very hard right now, on several strategic
fronts, and the exploitation of the Internet for our
fundamental freedom has become more than a full-time
job here.

We would appreciate hearing, and discussing, your ideas
in a private, respectful setting, somewhat insulated
from the adolescent rabble which populates a lot of
publicly accessible lists.

I would be happy to re-post my formal proposal for
Silver Bonds, which has already received very positive
comments from certain monetary professionals.

I am also considering a run for House or Senate, but when,
I cannot as yet say.  Any campaign which I might run
would be heavily leveraged by the Internet, in every
way possible.

Thanks for writing, and do stay in touch!  The SLL is
yours for reading, studying, and sharing.  Give thanks
to the Most High for this fabulous gift.

copy:  Supreme Law School (see Supremacy Clause)