Time: Sun Oct 12 18:52:26 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA24187;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:51:25 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA20078;
	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:49:47 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:49:00 -0700
To: ABeliever@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: If you're ever in front of a Grand Jury

I would not be "in front of a grand jury," unless
it was on my terms.  We engineered just such a
strategy In Re Grand Jury Subpoena Served on
New Life Health Center Company, in the Spring of
last year (1996).  Such a body MUST be a legal
body in the first place, before I would ever
step foot inside their door.  Everything else
is a waste of time, and completely out of order.

If it is a federal grand jury, the proper response
to the subpoena is to challenge the legality of the
body, in the first instance, because the federal
Jury Selection and Service Act is unconstitutional
for discriminating against state Citizens.  For
full explication, see Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF
in the Supreme Law Library, Item #1.  The first ever
such challenge was submitted In Re Grand Jury Subpoena
Served on New Life Health Center Company, in
the USDC in Arizona, in the Spring of 1996, but
that federal judge opted to commit over 100 felonies,
instead of ruling on the crisis right under his nose.

If it is a state grand jury, the state juror and
voter eligibility statutes should be examined,
in pari materia with the federal JSSA, because
the same problem is emerging in all 50 states.
The Motion for Leave to File Enlarged Brief,
in Gilbertson's appeal to the 8th Circuit, shows
how I have done this in the case of Mitchell
v. Nordbrock, in Arizona.  We have gone so far
as to construct the constitutions of Arizona
and California, as to the correct meaning of
the term "citizen of the United States", which
is found in those constitutions.  Our analysis
is holding up against intense opposition,
and systematic obstruction of justice, not
to mention a host of other criminal acts which
seek to delay and/or prevent proper adjudication
of these challenges.

copy:  Supreme Law School