Time: Tue Oct 14 17:24:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA11529;
	Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:24:29 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA07922;
	Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:22:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:21:29 -0700
To: <denro@netcom.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Bankruptcy?

Hello Dennis,

I have a challenge for you:

If you will consent to reading every single
pleading and other document now loaded into
the Supreme Law Library, I expect that you
will change your mind completely about
filing for bankruptcy.

You are surely at a crossroad, and now is
a good time to ponder your next move very
carefully.  I would say that this occasion
calls for lots of study and prayer.

You will come out the other end, much better
prepared for your next mission, which will
be revealed to you, if you only ask for guidance.

"Ask,   and you shall receive.
"Seek,  and you shall find.
"Knock, and it shall be opened to you."

That's the Word!