Time: Wed Oct 15 17:03:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA12291;
	Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:03:35 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA06697;
	Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:59:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:59:03 -0700
To: libnw@circuit.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Is $20 trillion the true federal debt?

A proper accounting will probably never be done,
because Social Security receipts were deposited
in the General Fund, whereupon they were loaned
out to various federal government agencies, which
put "IOU's" in their place.  The government bean
counters have had the temerity to call these IOU's
"assets," but nothing could be further from the truth.

These are liabilities, and when they are properly
accounted for, the federal debt is, indeed,
closer to $20 trillion (twenty million millions,
2 x 10^12).  And Social Security "CON-tribut-ions"
are a "tax";  it says so right in the law.

The nexus between debt creation, and printing
of FRN's, MUST also be broken, as soon as possible.
Right now, FRB buys U.S. bonds for 3 cents on the
dollar, and then obtains a lien on collateral,
equal to the face value of these bonds, PLUS INTEREST!
This fraud must stop immediately also.

I propose that we do so by issuing a 3-year recall
of all FRN's, to be exchanged for U.S. Notes,
one-for-one (no ID checks, like bearer bonds).

It is essential that U.S. Notes MUST be issued
WITHOUT any increases in the federal debt.
What Congress is not telling you is that the
IRS is "needed" to prevent hyper-inflation
of their bogus FRN's:

       two pumps, working in tandem!

The FRB injects   FRN's into   the economy,
and IRS sucks ... FRN's out of the economy.

This is the main reason why Congress is
holding onto the IRS for dear life:
Congress refuses to deal with the simple
mechanics of money creation.

They are cowards.

Here is what must happen:

1.  withholding from paychecks stops at once;
2.  Silver Bonds are issued to absorb excess earnings;
3.  U.S. Mint begins rapid production of U.S. Notes;
4.  A nationwide recall of FRN's is announced;
5.  All bond sales to FRB must be payable in FRN's;
6.  All connections between FRN printing, and
    increases in the federal debt, are severed;
7.  Federal income taxes are prohibited, as
    Public Salary Tax Act is repealed;
8.  Inevitably, the United States is forced into
    involuntary bankruptcy, by the People of the USA,
    ex rel. Paul Andrew Mitchell (private AG), or other;
9.  U.S. Bankruptcy Court will liquidate U.S. debt
    owed to all Federal Reserve Banks, because FRB
    cannot perfect Proof of Claim;
10. Congress will legislate a solution to all other
    public debt, after extensive hearings involving
    representatives of many nations and all 50 states.

copy:  Supreme Law School