Time: Sun Oct 19 19:23:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA05284;
	Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:21:04 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA04434;
	Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:16:50 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:17:51 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Invitation to Martin J. "Red" Beckman, Billings, Montana

Dear America,

I am making this open and public plea to
Martin J. "Red" Beckman of Billings, Montana,
to permit us to interview him concerning the
controversy which erupted while he was still
active in the Fully Informed Jury Association
("FIJA").  I know, for a fact, that Red has
valuable information which he can share with
us, right now.

There are just too many "coincidences" which
now connect the Olympic bombing case, FIJA,
Jack McLamb's experience at Roby, the so-called
Libertarian Party and its several "candidates,"
and the big Pandora's Box: a child kidnapping
ring now running rampant among certain government
personnel (who shall remain anonymous, until
further notice).

You will please note that the new Governor of
Arizona has decided to make child safety a
major objective of her administration.  I applaud
this effort wholeheartedly.  Governor Hull, you
have my complete support in this matter.

Add to these "coincidences" the active, and clearly
premeditated, obstruction of justice which has now
occurred with our MOTION TO STAY PROCEEDINGS
PENDING FINAL REVIEW OF CHALLENGE TO THE FEDERAL
JURY SELECTION AND SERVICE ACT.  An introduction
is available in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF, now
loaded in the Supreme Law Library.

Details will, no doubt, emerge very soon --
right here on the Internet.

Red, won't you please help us out, once again?

Best regards to your faithful and loving wife,
Mrs. Earlene Beckman.

copy:  Martin J. "Red" Beckman
       c/o general delivery at:
       Post Office Box 1544
       Billings 59103/tdc
       MONTANA STATE

[See USPS Publication #221 for addressing instructions.]