Time: Sun Oct 19 21:16:27 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA03160
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:14:35 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA00816;
	Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:10:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:11:37 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Camp USA (fwd)

I don't care as much about the "detention" plans,
as I do about the constant readiness of these military
ex-bases.  The Red Chinese need staging areas,
and the Port of Long Beach is the perfect
port of entry.  They can infiltrate under
cover of darkness, and use the most advanced
highway system in the world to transport troops,
and everything those troops need, to various
ex-bases, while all of California is sleeping.

The same thing is happening in Savannah, Mobile,
Pascagoula, Gulfport, Beaumont, Corpus Christi,
Long Beach, and Redwood City.

Oh, almost forgot:  the Red Chinese will also
control both ends of the Panama Canal.  This
passage is key to obtaining access to the
Gulf of Mexico and the ports-of-entry along
that entire shoreline.

Think about it!!