Time: Tue Nov 04 11:46:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA17354;
	Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:44:20 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA01991;
	Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:39:20 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd001940; Tue Nov  4 11:39:16 1997
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 11:39:22 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar] (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: SLF: "Executive Session," by Paul Mitchell

Dear Friend,

I just "happened" to be right outside the
door to the County Board of Supervisors
as they began their routine meeting this
morning, so I invited myself in, to sit
in the audience.  The clerk took the roll,
and then the Board immediately went into
executive session, without blinking an eye.

Yesterday, that Board was faxed just a few
of the criminal complaints that announce
many more to come.

On the way back, I stopped in the cathedral
to pray, where the risen Christ is found
high above the altar, in place of the usual
crucifix.  "I shall live on the Eucharist,"
He told me.  "Do not fear.  I am yours,
and you are Mine."

I sat in the front pew, all alone.  On the
way out, I cleansed my hands and face with
the blessed water and, as I stepped down a
small stairway which leads to the sidewalk,
sitting there was one of the public defenders
from Dean's arraignment yesterday.  She was
tying her shoes.

When she saw me, she briskly passed me,
walking at a very fast clip, and headed
straight for the fire department parking lot,
where she turned, to look back at me.

"These are the signs I bring to you, to show
you when the time is nigh!"  Al Stewart,
Roads to Moscow.

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13