Time: Sat Nov 08 08:27:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA09482
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:25:58 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 08:26:01 -0700
To: "Gary G. Cox" <coxgg@flash.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: Constructive Notice and Demand to City of Tucson
Cc: pmitch@primenet.com

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                 CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE AND DEMAND

TO:       Beverly A. Ginn
          Principal Assistant City Attorney
          City of Tucson Police Department
          c/o 270 S. Stone Avenue
          Tucson 85701-1917/tdc
          ARIZONA STATE

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     November 8, 1997

SUBJECT:  Challenge to Rule 8 in body, and in practice:
          Citation #5668482

Dear Ms. Ginn:

Rule 8  of the  Local Rules of Practice and Procedure, City Court
[sic], City of Tucson, states, in pertinent part, that:

     (a)   If a  hearing is set on the complaint or citation, the
     court shall  promptly provide  the  defendant  with  written
     notice that  the right  to  be  represented  by  counsel  is
     waived[,] unless  the defendant  notifies the  court and the
     City in  writing at  least 10 days prior to the hearing date
     of defendant's  election to be represented by counsel.  Such
     notice shall  specify the  appropriate place  and manner for
     filing the notice of counsel."  [brackets added]

Formal demand  is hereby  made  of  you  to  provide  Me  with  a
certified copy  of said  written notice,  and deliver same to the
mailing location  shown below, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday,
November 21, 1997. Arraignment was set for 9:00 a.m. on 10/30/97.

                          VERIFICATION

I hereby  verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the
United States  of America,  without the  "United States" (federal
government), pursuant  to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1), that no such written
notice was ever provided to Me, promptly or otherwise.

Executed on November 8, 1997

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

copy:  Clerk of Tucson City Court [sic], and City Prosecutor

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(32):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13