Time: Sun Nov 09 04:25:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA22094;
	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 04:20:47 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA06790;
	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 04:19:23 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:19:53 -0800
To: harold@halcyon.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "The Chip" -- Corroboration Starting to Come In.

       [PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY]

Several months ago, I was called by a close
friend in a near panic, because a friend of
her family has a son who phoned, in desperation,
to say that he had gone AWOL (Absent WithOut
Leave) from the U.S. Army, due to their expressed
intentions to inject the biochip into his body.

The young Army recruit was clearly better
informed about the mark of the beast than
most other recruits, and he was terrified
that he would now be hunted down like an
animal, and then prosecuted unfairly under
the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).

So, they were making him feel like an animal,
either way: if he accepted the chip, he was
being treated like an animal;  if he refused
the chip, they would hunt him down like an
animal, and throw him into a military prison,
for who knows how long.

For details, confer in The Revelation, inspired
and conveyed by the Most High.

Sincerely yours,