Time: Sat Nov 15 05:46:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA21930;
	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 05:34:06 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA10462;
	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 05:31:58 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd010436; Sat Nov 15 05:31:43 1997
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 05:31:38 -0800
To: "Frank W. Stamos" <stamos@mindsync.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: liability for the federal income tax

The several states are "foreign" with respect
to each other, as regards their own municipal laws.
Thus, the several states are likewise "foreign"
with respect to the federal zone.

Therefore, federal citizens and aliens, who "reside"
in one of the several states, have a foreign address,
by definition.  The key is to view everything they
do from the perspective of municipal law.  The IRC
is a municipal Code.  "Internal" means "municipal";
that citation is in "The Federal Zone: Cracking the
Code of Internal Revenue," electronic seventh edition.

The IRC is a Municipal Revenue Code!

"Foreign earned income" for federal citizens who
reside in one of the several states of the Union,
would be declared on Form 2555.  Since IRS believes
everyone is a federal citizen, pursuant to the
so-called 14th amendment, it is no surprise that
Form 2555 maps into OMB number 1545-0067!

There are two classes of citizenship:  federal
citizens and state Citizens.  Since the former
are subjects, the "c" in "citizen" is a lower-case
(read "lower class") letter.  Since the latter
are Sovereigns, the "C" in "Citizen" is upper-case
(read "upper class").  The proof is in the original
Qualifications Clauses:  1:2:2, 1:3:3, and 2:1:5.

These provisions have never been amended, and their
meaning remains the same as the day they were first
written, circa 1787.  This theme is fully developed
in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF, now loaded into the
Supreme Law Library.  See also Eisner v. Macomber:

"... Congress cannot by legislation alter the
 Constitution, from which alone it derives its
 power to legislate, and within whose limitations
 alone that power can be lawfully exercised."

This holding was predicated on the ratification of
the 16th amendment [sic], which allegedly introduced
the term "income" into the U.S. Constitution for
the very first time.  The term "income," they
reasoned, could not be altered, once it was placed
in the U.S. Constitution.  That holding can, therefore,
be applied to every OTHER term in the Constitution,
e.g. "Citizen"!!

Confer also at "Federal citizenship" in Black's Law
Dictionary, Sixth Edition.

I hope this helps.