Time: Mon Nov 17 03:42:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA24648;
	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:41:12 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id DAA26479;
	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:40:44 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd026468; Mon Nov 17 03:40:40 1997
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:40:33 -0800
To: pomi <pom@clark.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: PRECEDENSES [sic]

The People of the United States of America,
ex relatione Paul Mitchell, have already
established standing in People v. United States,
in the DCUS, Billings, Montana state.

If you are trying to argue that the People have
no standing, then you are sadly mistaken.  The
People also sued Senator Barbara Boxer in
People v. Boxer, California Supreme Court,
case number #S-030016, December 1992.

The Supreme Law Library has many of the pertinent
pleadings, including a transcript of the
ruling by John M. Roll that the USDC does not
have original jurisdiction to enforce the
Freedom of Information Act.  The rest of the
pleadings in that case are now published and
available in the Supreme Law Library.

See "Karma and the Federal Courts" for a
layman's discussion of this particular issue.

Kennedy concurring in U.S. v. Lopez cited
the term "federal zone" as a household word,
thus giving it a permanent place in the
history of American constitutional jurisprudence.
Justice Kennedy is on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Last but not least, Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF
is now before the 8th Circuit in St. Louis.
Last I heard, the Clerk's staff estimated
that it would take them at least two years
to sort out all the major issues which arose
in those 2 cases, i.e., U.S.A. v. Gilbertson and
Gilbertson v. U.S. et al.  The 8th Circuit's
opinion will, no doubt, be published, in due time.

Perhaps that is not enough for you.