Time: Sun Nov 23 20:14:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA28854
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:14:18 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA25307;
	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:08:24 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd025235; Sun Nov 23 20:05:01 1997
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:05:13 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Illegally ratified 14th Amendment (fwd)

<snip>
>Subject: SLS: Illegally ratified 14th Amendment (fwd)
>
>Paul, Found this on the web site about the 14th Amendment as attached file
>AMEND.HTML
>Thank-You, <snip>

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\AMEND1.HTM"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.] 13From ???@??? Mon Nov 24 04:59:42 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA13582
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:47:52 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA26195;
	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:45:42 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd026192; Sun Nov 23 20:45:17 1997