Time: Sat Nov 29 06:31:02 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA24974
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:24:17 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp01.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id XAA22421
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:44:47 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp01.primenet.com, id smtpd022416; Fri Nov 28 23:44:46 1997
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:24:01 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: "Signs Of The Times!" <signs@cwinet.org> (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar])
Subject: SLS: THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA EXPOSED! (fwd)

events in light of the prophetic teachings of the Bible.

  ...O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky;
  but can ye not discern the signs of the times? Matt 16:3

[Editors Note:  What follows is quite an eye opening account
of yet another spiritual battle raging on one more front right
before our eyes.  Below please find an introduction and the Table
of Contents of an exhaustive and well researched work on the
subject by Jeff Voss.  If anyone would like a e-mailable
copy formatted for printing, please let me know, and I will
be glad to send it to you.  - JohnWalley]

THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA EXPOSED!

by Jeff Vos, 1995

     "We shall sodomize your sons ... we shall seduce them
     in your schools, in your dormitories, in your
     gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports
     arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in
     your movie theater bathrooms ... All laws banning
     homosexuality will be revoked ... Be careful when you
     speak of homosexuals because we are always among you
     ... the family unit ... will be abolished ... All
     churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only Gods
     are handsome young men."
     --Michael Swift, Gay Community News, February 15, 1987

Dear Reader,

Homosexuals have been VERY busy over the last 10 years, and
now that they have attained most of what they want, they are
throwing off the false image of harmlessness. We hear about
the vulgar behaviour, the violence, the protests in which
innocent and often elderly people are harassed --we even see
them in our public schools, and hear that they believe they
have a 'right' to instruct OUR kids! And all of this in the
face of deadly disease --which they spread to the
heterosexual community by giving contaminated blood! Shame
on You!

What follows is a compilation of information about
homosexuals. If you believe in my cause, share it with your
friends; and DO send excerpts to people in positions of
power --your local mayor, your federal representative,
sympathetic editorial writers, etc. And don't be afraid to
use these facts in arguments on the Internet. There is a
"READY INDEX" for all subjects of contention. I can rest
knowing that I've done my part.

---Jeff Vos, Dec 1996

THE HOMOSEXUAL THREAT: The Battle Rages!
By Popular Demand: A Copy Designed for Printing

FACT #1 YOU ARE NOT ALONE

FACT #2 Homosexuals are an Insignificant Minority
   Kinsey's Fraudulent Report
   Kinsey's Promotion of Pedophilia
   Other Perverts
   Conclusion

FACT #3 Homosexuals Disproportionately Molest Children
   Overview
   Homosexual Recruitment
   The NAMBLA Connection
   Gairdner's Findings
   Homosexuality and Schizophrenia
   Examples of Homosexual Molestation
   Adoption and Molestation
   Normalization of Molestation
   The Mount Cashel Orphanage
   Pedophilia and Violence
   The Typical Pederastic Society
   Conclusion

FACT #4 Homosexuality is a Mental Illness
   Intimidating the APA
   Politically-Correct Research
   The Suppressed Truth About Homosexuality
   The Freudian Model of Sexual Development
   Environmental Factors
   Post 1973 Cover-Up

FACT #5 Homosexuals use the environmental model by:
   Molesting Children
   Feminization of Young Boys
   Pigeon-holing Sexually-Uncertain Youths
   Giving Explicit Instructions on How to Sodomize
   Placing Homosexual Role-Models in Front of Your Children
   Eliminating Normal Male Role-Models
   Helping Lesbians Have Children
   Eliminating Religion from Public Life
   Physical Intimidation of Dissenting Physicians and Homosexuals
   Categorization of Dissenting Males as "Homophobic"
   Creating and Abandoning Children, Exploiting Women
   Promoting Gay Marriage
   Conclusion

FACT #6 Homosexuality is a Diseased Lifestyle
   Homosexual Behaviour
   Associated Diseases
   Gay Bowel Syndrome

FACT #7 How Homosexuals use AIDS
   The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS
   AIDS and Education
   Teen Suicide Tactic
   More Filth...
   Deliberate Infection of Society
   African AIDS Nonsense

FACT #8 Homosexuals are Promiscuous

FACT #9 Homosexuals Have Sex in Public Places

FACT #10 Greek Culture Did NOT Condone Homosexuality
   Facts About Greece
   The True Spiritual Heritage of Homosexuality
   Conclusion

FACT #11 Homosexuality is NOT natural
   Animal Behaviour
   Genetic Determination
   The Molestation Connection
   Conclusion

APPENDIX A:THE GOOD UPBRINGING
APPENDIX B:HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT SUPPORT OPEN DEBATE
APPENDIX C:THE FOUR KINDS OF HOMOSEXUAL
APPENDIX D:JEWISH SUPPORT OF HOMOSEXUAL CULTURE
APPENDIX E:HALL OF SHAME -- Researchers who blame Children
APPENDIX F:DISNEY'S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
APPENDIX G:AT&T's HOMOSEXUAL ENDORSEMENT
APPENDIX H:HOMOPHOBIA TACTIC
APPENDIX I:HOMOSEXUAL CORRECTNESS IN THE SCHOOLS
APPENDIX J:SELLING PEDOPHILIA
SOME BOOKS:SOME BOOKS
CITATIONS :SOURCES FOR THIS WORK

Signs of the Times is also available by fax.

If you know of other people that might be interested,
field and valid e-mail addresses or fax #'s included in
the body of the message.

If you would rather not be on this list, then reply to
this e-mail with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject field.

Recent articles can be found at:

http://www.cwinet.org/mail/signs/signarts.htm

Sources of the information found in Signs of the Times are at:

http://www.cwinet.org/mail/sources.htm</a>

----

Maranatha!

John Walley